profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Wednesday, October 04, 2006 @ 8:22 pm
Freedom

OFFICIAL FREEDOM IS HERE!!!
Rejoice! :)

*Sigh* But there's still the Chinese O's coming up. :'(
And...
THE
RESULTS
:O
Well why ruin a perfectly good weekend worrying about what we've done when we all know we've tried our very best :)

Self-indoctrination, yeah.


There was a rainbow, just beyond the (numerous) buildings.
View from my balcony a year ago. This year, even more tall buildings have been built :( We used to be able to see the fireworks!!!
___

Today after school, Orchard was filled with girls in blue dresses (and white satin sashes)! And bus service no. 171 was like... an ocean.

So. Gallivanting around town with Daph, Carrie, Tia, Yaoqi was... tiring. Haha yeah. Nevermind hahahah! Last year, I spent the last day of exams with my two fave cousins. Likewise, this year, after Tia and Yaoqi left, D & C & I went around Taka, Kino, Popular... etc. looking for Mama's birthday present. It was unsuccessful. :( I thought last year was more fun, though. Dodgeball! Nevermind, I think we were all tired.

Feeling so lethargic now.
Everything's just like, dot... dot... dot...

But I just had to blog about today, because it's the last day of exams :) Which reminds me, I haven't talked about the paper today! It was on alcoholism. I felt so sad for Wendy's mother, and I'm glad there's such thing as the AA to help alcoholics share their experiences and help kick the habit. :) Alcoholism is indeed an insidious disease, it creeps up, slowly, slowly, slowly... And suddenly you just crave for more and more and more and more...
___

Welcome to the jungle.